Friday, June 18, 2010

My favorite smiles




Hello!

Finally I'm posting a scrapbooking layout. I made it about a month ago, but I took the pictures yesterday, so I'm posting it today...




It's a simple layout, but colorful enough to show the love and happiness in the pictures. They are not the best pictures but I just loved the colors.

I wanted to add some texture, so I combined 2 types of chipboard letters for the tittle and also changed the color with some ink to tone down the original color. And I added some handstitching to make a border.


What I used: Bazzil cardstock: white and green; Scenic Route Paper: metropolis scrap strip 1; American crafts Thickers: Jewelry box (chipboard letters stickers) and Glitter letter stickers.

1 comment:

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.