Thursday, June 2, 2011

Encajados

 I finally finished one of the projects from the workshops with Dina Wakley, I still have e few more to work on. I really like this one, it looks so Dina style…I love the colors, the inky style…love it! The best part is that I had lots of fun, maybe too much ;)  there was ink everywhere; and everybody’s layouts were stunning.

Por fin terminé uno  de los proyectos de los talleres de Dina Wakley, todavía tengo unos cuantos más por terminar. Este realmente me encanta, es totalmente el estilo de Dina…me encantan los colores, el estilo con tintas…me fascina! La mejor parte de todo es que me divertí muchísimo, quizás demasiada ;) había tinta por todos lados; y los trabajos de todas eran espectaculares.



1 comment:

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.