Thursday, November 22, 2012

my baby boy's album

My baby is not a baby anymore...he's already 4!
I started making this album about 4 years ago...it took me a while!
Oh well, I decided I needed to finish it so I did it.
My son is so proud of the album, he keeps asking questions about his daddy's hair, or his sister looking so much younger; it's amazing to see his face and hear all the cute questions he has when I show him his album.
I made a quick slideshow to show you most of the album.

Mi bebé no ya es un bebé, ya tiene 4 años!
Comencé a hacer este album hace como 4 años...me tomó bastante tiempo!
Decidí terminarlo y por fin lo hice. 
Mi peque está muy orgulloso de su album, pregunta sobre el pelo de su papi, por su hermana que parece bebé. Es fascinante ver su cara y escuchar todas sus preguntas inocentes mientras le muestro el álbum. 
Aquí muestro la mayor parte del álbum en un slideshow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.