Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cool Dani Layout

 I finally made a layout. This is what I like the most doing and it’s what I do the least…
Por fin hice una página. Esto es lo que más me gusta hacer y es lo que menos hago…
I found some old photos that I planned to scrap a long time ago and sat down to work on them.
Encontré unas fotos Viejas que había planeado scrapear hace tiempo y me puse a trabajar.

 I used very little supplies, just played with the pattern papers and added some stitching.
Utilicé muy pocas cosas, jugué con los papeles dibujados y costuras.

 My daughter came up with the tittle and I cut it out using my sidekick with the Curlz dies.
Mi hija me dijo qué título ponerle y lo corté con mi sidekick con los troqueles Curlz.

 Everytthing else came in the same pack of papers. K & Company, KP Blossom Designer paper pad, 12 x 12.
Todo lo demás lo saqué del mismo paquete de papeles. K & Company, KP Blossom Designer paper pad, 12 x 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.