Monday, March 10, 2014

Online Card Class Clean and Simple 3. Faux Effects

Today I started another on line card making class. Clean & Simple 3. I love the teachers in this class!
Hoy comencé otra clase online de hacer tarjetas. Clean & Simple 3. Me encantan las profes de estas clases! 


The techniques shared today were great. I created this card using the Faux Layered Die Cut technique. I like the result, but I need to get some more dies to create more fun looks.
Las técnicas mostradas hoy fueron muy buenas. He creado esta tarjeta usando la técnica de Faux Layered Die Cut. Me gustan los resultados, pero necesito comprar más troqueles para hacer tarjetas más divertidas.

I'm not a fan of one layer cards, so this is a bit of a challenge for me. I can see me making more...
No soy amante de las tarjetas planas, así que esto es como un reto para mi. Ya me veo haciendo más...

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors and choices for the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patterned papers you used - great job with the inlaid die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;) The papers are from a Simon Says Stamp Card Kit, I think Aug '12.

      Delete
  3. Mayrim RomeroMarch 11, 2014

    Esta hermosa!!! me encantan los detalles....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaby, I think you did a wonderful job with the dies that you already own. This is a lovely card! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.