Wednesday, April 9, 2014

40th bday Card

I made this card for my hubby's 40th birthday. I'll see him tomorrow and finally we"ll be able to celebrate his big (not too big) 40th birthday ;)
I'm loving all these watercolors techniques.
I saw this "quote" on pinterest and wanted to use it on my card. I hand-wrote the sentiment because I wanted a very distressed look. I white heat embossed the letters then I wet the area where I wanted the colors and added the watercolor overlapping them a bit.
Hice esta tarjeta para el cumpleaños 40 de mi marido. Lo voy a ver mañana y por fin podremos celebrar su gran (no tan grande) cumpleaños número 40 ;)
Estoy enganchada a todas estas técnicas de acuarelas. 
Encontré esta "cita" en Pinterest y quería usarla en mi tarjeta. Escribí a mano el mensaje porque quería mostrar un estilo casual. Hice embossing blanco para las letras y luego mojé la zona donde quería los colores, y comencé a agregar las acuarelas, superponiendo los colores un poco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.