Friday, May 15, 2015

First Communion Cards



My daughter was invited to two first communion during the month of May. She was very excited and wanted to give them a special card made by mom. At first I thought I was going to have a hard time but I ended up making 4 cards that I liked. That are very similar as I used the same materials but I was experimenting with different textures and compositions. 
My daughter was proud of the cards but had a hard time choosing one for each friend, she liked them all. I’m happy I was up to her standards as she is my most important fan.
Her friends were happy too, it’s so nice to receive something hand made these days…
 Mi hija fue invitada a dos primeras comuniones durante el mes de mayo. Ella estaba muy emocionada y quería darles una tarjeta especial hecha por mamá. Al principio pensé que iba a ser bastante difícil pero terminé haciendo 4 tarjetas que me gustaron. Todas son similares porque utilicé los mismos materiales, estaba experimentando con diferentes texturas y composiciones.
Mi hija estaba orgullosa de las tarjetas, y se le hizo muy difícil elegir una para cada amiga, porque le gustaron las 4. Estoy feliz de haber llenado sus expectativas ya que ella es mi fan más importante.

Sus amigas estaban felices también, es tan agradable recibir algo hecho a mano en estos días ...







2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 17, 2015

    ¡Son preciosas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mi hija le encantó la felicitación. Se sintió especial. Gracias

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.