Friday, March 25, 2016

Vive y Se Feliz mini album with Amy Tangerine at her workshop (with video)

Today´s post is a mini album I started making at Amy Tangerine´s workshop at Somos Scrap Event in Barcelona last November. Her class was amazing as she is very easy going and shares her wonderful ideas without imposing what to do. 
La entrada de hoy es un mini álbum que hice en un taller de Amy Tangerine en el evento de Somos Scrap el noviembre pasado en Barcelona. Su clases fue maravillosa porque es muy simpática y comparte sus ideas sin imponer qué hay que hacer.
During the workshop I worked on the pages I needed to borrow some material to finish them, like stencils or stamps, or the mink machine. Then I finish my album at home. It took me little time, but post with video and pictures took me long...hahaha...too many projects to share...
Durante el taller trabajé en las páginas que requería utilizar material que nos prestaban, como plantillas, sellos o la máquina mink. Luego terminé el álbum en casa. Me tomó poco tiempo terminarlo, con lo que sí me tardé fue con la entrada y sus fotos y video.
I kept my album very similar to Amy´s one, I like her style and wanted to imitate it to see if it´s something I like and feel confortable with.
Hice mi álbum bastante similar al de Amy, me gusta su estilo y quería probar imitarlo para ver si es algo que me gusta para mí y me siento cómoda con él.
For the cover they prepared something very special, Amy hand painted the words ¨vive y se feliz¨ (live and be happy) and gave us a piece for us to apply foil. The cover looks gorgeous with her handwriting and shine.
Para la portada nos prepararon algo muy especial, Amy escribió a mano la frase ¨vive y se feliz¨ y nos la dieron para aplicarle foil. La portada de ve hermosa con su letra y mucho brillo. 
Here I made a slideshow for you to see the whole mini album.
Hice una pequeña presentación para mostrarles todo el mini álbum.

I hope you like it ;)
Espero que te haya gustado ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.