Sunday, March 19, 2017

Mixed Media Album with process video




After taking Ana Bondu´s workshops last February I wanted to keep creating, my hands were ready to get really inky (or painty, or gluey)
Después de tomar los talleres de Ana Bondu en febrero quedé con muchas ganas de seguir creando, mis estaban listas para llenarse de tinta, o pintura...o pegamento...

For a while I´ve been telling myself I need to use what I have, there are so many great new products and new collections, and I always fall in love with everything (I know I'm not alone on this :) but I can't keep buying stuff...So when I sat to make something, I found some old pictures I wanted scrap, and found some old mini album kits, that I´ve had for around 10 years waiting to the "perfect" occasion to use them. So the decision was made, some pictures of my kiddos playing with their cousins and a kit with different materials for the album pages and rings.
Then I worked with what I had on hand, actually what I had on my desk from my previous projects.
I worked over several days as I had little time, but I was able to make a video to show the process of how I work.
Llevo ya tiempo diciéndome a mi misma que tengo que usar los materiales que tengo, hay tantos productos nuevos y colecciones, y siempre me enamoro de todas (sé que no estoy sola en esto :) pero no puedo seguir comprando y comprando. Así que cuando me senté a crear algo, encontré algunas fotos que había impreso para scrapear, y también encontré unos kits de mini albums que he tenidos guardados durante unos 10 años esperando el momento "perfecto" para usarlos. Así que la decisión estuvo fácil, las fotos de mis peques jugando con sus primos y el kit con páginas de diferentes materiales y anillos para hacer un álbum.
Luego trabajé con lo que tenía a la mano, realmente con lo que tenía en mi mesa de proyectos anteriores. Trabajé durante varios días porque no tenía mucho tiempo, pero pude ir grabando videos para poder mostrar el proceso de cómo trabajo.

I hope the video gives you some ideas or inspiration to get creating.
Espero que este video te dé algunas ideas o instigación para ponerte a crear.


Here I show you more still shots to see more details of my album.
Aquí muestro más fotos de los detalles del álbum.





















Have a great day.
Que tengas un día estupendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.