Monday, May 31, 2010

60 years of joy: Mini Album


Here is one of my favorite albums. It's an acrylic mini album I made at a class given in Kuala Lumpur at one of my favorites scrapbooking stores: scrap-n-crop.

I took that class in April 2009, so I don't remember all the details, but the album was so preety that I had to share it with you.

I gave it to my mother in law as her 60 year-old b-day. I made a matching box to give that extra nice touch. That's why i called it "60 years of joy". If you know my mother in law just pretend you didn't read her age...LOL, maybe she's going to hang me when she reads this...

I hope you enjoy it.

By the way, I didn't add any music to the video because I don't know how those rights thing work (just in case...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.