Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My very first album


Today I decided to show you my beginner album...it was a scrapbooking kit I bought online, I don't remember the brand, and I didn't even know the meaning of the word "scrapbooking" at that time, I just got it beacuse I was pregnant and wanted to have a special album for my baby, and I bought it pink without knowing she was a girl. I just took a guess and I was right!

When I got the kit I read the instructions and started to see all these possibilities to decorate an album. Later on I printed pictures and made my album, there is a mixture of pages I did totally on my own (sometimes I want to remake them because I don't like them, but they remind me how much progress I've made) and others where I got some advises from my fellow scrappers.

My kids love browsing through this album...so do I...


1 comment:

  1. Los mejores momento de la vida; en un bellos albun

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.