Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Sky's the limit!




This week has been a very productive one for me. I'm working on so many projects at the same time that I haven't been able to finish any of them, but it's coming soon...I took some wonderful scrapbooking classes and met great people that share this hobby, but I'll tell you the story when I finish one of the projects so I can show you what I'm talking about.

I've got my new set of The {Stamps} for Life and wanted to try making a quick card.

Set #10 Kites2fly.




This is how I made this card:


  • Stamped the kites and colored them with chalk and cut them out.

  • Stamped the clouds and cut them out to use them as masking for my sky background.

  • White card base, I inked with two tones of blue and three tones of green to simulate sky and grass for my background, making sure the clouds stayed white with my masks.

  • Stamped the strings, bows and message.

  • Glued down the kites, adding some dimensional adhesive to the one on top.

  • The final touch was adding some stickles to the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.