Monday, June 7, 2010

Doodles

I love doing this activity with my students, they have fun doing it and the results are amazing. And it's just doodles... Usually we hide names or objects, depending on the students ages. This one I'm showing you here I hid my daughter's name. I was in a waiting area and being very bored with a few hours to wait I decided to doodle a little bit. It took me a while to finish it, but I took a wonderful doodling class at Get It Scrapped and finally I completed the whole page with some more ideas they gave at that class.

Here you can see how I started this...

1 comment:

  1. I always wonder what goes on in the mind of a person who doodles. Is it conscious or subconscious. I see your background changed with the season .. cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.