Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scraptastic event 2010

This past weekend I attended an excellent event: Scraptastic Event 2010 at Belgium. I had so much fun, learned and lot, met wonderful people…it was just fantastic. I stayed at the same hotel where the event was being held, and everything was perfectly planned, well organized and great fun.


My only regret is not having sign up for more workshops… I took 5 workshops and there was an extra one, a surprise prepared for all the participants.


The event was organized by Hobby Farm (a scrapbooking store in Belgium), Evelien and Charlote were great to me, I can’t thank them enough.

And all of the teachers were wonderful, I’m glad I got to work with all of them!

Later I will post pictures of all the work I did there, I need to finish them up and take nice pictures to show you.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Gabriela, it was sooo nice to meet you!!
    your great!
    Hope to see you back one day.

    Evelien:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Gabriella,
    it was nice meeting you, hope to see your finished projects soon !
    It was great working side to side from you.
    By the way my baby book is already finished you can find it on my blog

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.