Friday, October 1, 2010

Scraptastic 2010: Wonderland

 This was the first workshop I took at Scraptastic Event, I was very excited and anxious to start. I wanted to have my breakfast as quick as possible and go see everything and start getting paint on my clothes..sorry, my hands…


I was glad to have my first class with Nathalie Kalbach, because I got to meet her the night before on our way from the airport to the hotel, so I already knew someone…She is so nice, as a person and as a teacher.

The workshop was called “Wonderland” , and we were to create a canvas: layers with acrylic paints, glimmer glam, beeswax, Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, bling…She showed us various techniques and we had lots of fun, got very dirty (I still have some paint under my finger nails that I can’t get rid of…hahaha)

I really enjoyed this class because it made me do things out of my style; it pushed me try different techniques, colors, papers that I wouldn’t have chosen by myself. I’m really pleased with the results.

The best part is that I got to finish it because I had some free time right after this class, so I had my lunch right on the spot and kept working. What a good student! ;)




I’ll keep posting more projects I made at the event….

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful...love the colors!!
    beautiful details:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really wonderful. I like your art a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outcome of your canvas- wonderful! It was awesome to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.