Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Art of Abundance


Today I have something wonderful to share. I finished another project from Dina Wakley's workshops. It's a small art journal that we made from scratch. Lots of techniques, lots of ink, lots of fun!
Hoy tengo algo maravilloso para compartir. He terminado otro de los proyectos de los talleres de Dina Wakley. Es un pequeño libro para "art journaling" que hicimos desde cero. Muchas técnicas, muchas tintas, mucha diversión!
 I took the title and most of the quotes from a book called: The art of abundance by Candy Paull.
El título y muchas de las citas las he tomado de un libro llamado: El arte de la abundancia de Candy Paull.
Since I wanted to show the whole book I made a video with most of the details.
Como quería mostrar todo el librito hice un video con la mayoría de los detalles.


The music on the video is from Ricky Martin...I'm going to his concert today and I'm very excited ;)
La música del video es de Ricky Martin...hoy voy a su concierto y estoy muy emocionada ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, too bad , I can't watch your video because it's a violation of copyrights for the music and Belgium blocks it ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completamente perfecto.
    No agregaría ni quitaría nada mas, me gusta muchísimo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out FAB!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.