Wednesday, April 4, 2012

not so girly cards

I needed to make a birthday card for a man, of course every idea I had was still too girly for what I needed it for. Then I found a very nice idea on Kristina Werner's blog and decided to copy her card.
I made two of them to have an extra one for the next time I'm in need of one of those not so girly cards.
Necesitaba hacer una tarjeta de cumpleaños para un hombre, por supuesto cada idea que se me ocurría seguía siendo demasiado femenina para lo que la necesitaba. Luego encontré una idea muy buena en el blog de Kristina Werner y decidí copiar la tarjeta.


 With some of the scraps my daughter made a little card, she decided to change the stars for hearts, it's a tiny beautiful card!
Con las sobras mi hija hizo una tarjetica, quiso cambiar las estrellas por corazones, es una tarjeta pequeñita preciosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.