Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Another class...

I haven't had much time to create but I've been taking online classes, my head is full of cute ideas...I hope I can organize my time better and get working.

No he tenido mucho tiempo para crear pero he estado tomando clases online, tengo la cabeza llena de ideas muy lindas...espero poder organizarme mejor para ponerme a crear mis cositas.

I'm taking another card making class, very appropriate for the time as Christmas is coming soon, of course it'll be better if I can actually make something and not only watch the videos and admire their work...It is called "Holiday Card Workshop". I'm enjoying a lot, I hope to create some cards inspired by this class and upload them soon.

Estoy tomando otra clase de tarjetas, muy apropiado para la época porque Navidad está muy cerca, claro que sería mejor si realmente me pusiera a hacer algo y no solo ver los videos y admirar sus trabajos...Se llama "Holiday Card Workshop". Me gusta mucho; espero crear algunas tarjetas inspiradas en esta clase y subirlas pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.