Saturday, October 4, 2014

Carolyn Peeler workshop

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of taking 3 workshops with Carolyn Peeler at Bambola Casa Creativa. She is an awesome teacher and the girls at Bambola are excellent hostesses. 
It was great meeting new people and dedicate time to my passion.
Hace un par de semanas tuve el placer de tomar 3 talleres con Carolyn Peeler en Bambola Casa Creativa. Ella es una profesora increíble y las chicas de Bambola son unas excelentes anfitrionas.
Fue genial conocer gente nueva y dedicar tiempo a mi pasión.




My dear friend Cata was the translator for all the workshops and I helped a bit with her gorgeous daughter, Sara, as she joined all the classes.
Mi querida amiga Cata fue la traductora para todos los talleres, y yo estuve ayudando un poco con su guapísima hija Sara, que estuvo con nosotras en todas las clases.



On the first day we made cards. They were simple to make but with that cute Carolyn style. Later on, I made a few more cards with the rest of the materials from the kit.
El primer día hicimos tarjetas. Eran fáciles de hacer, pero con ese estilo lindo Carolyn . Luego hice unas cuantas más con el resto de los materiales del kit.






On the next day we made a pocket scrapbooking album, I didn't have pictures to add but I enjoyed cutting and deciding what pattered paper I wanted to use. It's going to look awesome when I add pictures and journaling...and embellishments.
Al día siguiente hicimos un álbum scrapbooking de bolsillos, yo no tenía fotos para agregar pero me gustó cortar y decidir cuales papeles quería utilizar. Se va a ver increíble cuando agregue fotos y journaling ... y adornos.




On the last workshop we made a book from scratch. We worked on a kind of binding I've never done before. Now I need to add some quotes and stamps to some pages. Carolyn suggested to use it as an art journal, to try techniques and different media.
En el último taller hicimos un libro desde de cero. Trabajamos en un tipo de encuadernado que yo nunca había hecho. Ahora tengo que añadir algunas citas y sellos a algunas páginas. Carolyn sugirió utilizarlo como un art journal, para probar técnicas y diferentes materiales.








During each workshop there was a raffle for some yummy products; and the best part is that I won in ALL three. The whole group had to laugh and gave me a "hard" time for winning all the time.
Durante cada taller hubo una rifa de algunos productos espectaculares; y la mejor parte es que gané en las tres. Todo el grupo se echó a reír y se metían conmigo por haber ganado todo el tiempo.


It was an awesome weekend!
!Fue un fin de semana genial!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.