Sunday, August 23, 2015

Cards for teachers. Tarjetas para profes


 These are two cards I made for my daughter’s teachers. I volunteered to get a gift from the class, so I collected the money and bought the presents, of course I couldn’t resist making cards to go along.
Estas son dos tarjetas que hice para los profes de mi hija. Me hice cargo de los regalos de la clase para los profes, así que recolecté el dinero, compré los regalos, y por supuesto no pude resistirme a hacer las tarjetas.

I did a little bit of everything: watercolor background, machine stitch, heat embossing, die cutting… I wanted to make them really personal, so adding their names on the card design was the perfect way.
Hice un poco de todo: fondo de acuarelas, cosido a máquina, emboss con calor, troquelados… Quería que fueran muy personales, así que ponerles su nombre como parte del diseño de la tarjeta fue la forma perfecta.



This is a pic I sent to the class whatsapp group to let the other parents know how things were going. I made the card on the last day so I wanted to show them how hard I was working to have everything ready on time.
Esta es una foto que envié al grupo de whatsapp de la clase para mostrarle a los otros padres como iba la cosa. Hice la tarjeta el ultimo día así que quería que vieran como estaba trabajando para tener todo listo a tiempo.

I hope you like it ;)
Espero que les haya gustado ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.