Sunday, September 6, 2015

Mini album with gelato's kit

 I got some gelatos that come with a small kit to make a mini album, every page is a different texture or material, the idea is to experiment with the gelatos and explore their qualities. I had so much fun!!!
Me compré unos gelatos que traen un pequeño kit para hacer un mini album, cada página tiene diferente textura o material, la idea es experimentar con los gelatos y explorar sus cualidades. Me divertí un montón jugando con ellos!!!
 I love how it turned out because I was experimenting with the gelatos I wasn't thinking about the results, I was just playing with all the colors and mixing, and adding more and wiping off...
Me encanta como como quedó porque como estaba experimentando con los gelatos no estaba pensando en el resultado, solo estaba jugando con todos los colores, mezclando, agregando más, quitando...
 I called it "Palabras" (words) because I wanted to use some random frases I had been collecting. I printed them out on cardstock and stuck them here and there.
Lo he llamado "Palabras" porque quería usar una frases que he estado recolectando. Las imprimí en cartulina y las pegué al album. 





I hope you like it ;)
Espero que les guste ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.