Thursday, September 3, 2015

Shaker cards with Shari Carroll's Class

I took a class with Shari Carroll at Craftsy called Lovely Layered Cards from top to bottom. I wasn´t looking for any more card classes, specially during the holidays when I spend most of the time taking the kids to the swimming pool, the zoo, parks, etc. But when I read Shari´s post about her class I wanted to sign in immediately because I love her style and I enjoy her videos in youtube; she is clear with the instructions and her videos are not too long.
Me apunté a una clase de Shari Carroll en Craftsy llamada Lovely Layered Cards from top to bottom (Encantadoras tarjetas con capas de pie a cabeza…jajaja o algo así). La verdad que no estaba buscando tomar ninguna clase, en especial duarante las vacaciones donde me dedico a los niños, a llevarlos a la piscine, al zoo, parques, etc. Pero cuando lei el blog de Shari donde anunciaba su clase me quise apuntar inmediatamente porque me encanta su estilo, además que disfruto mucho sus videos en youtube, están muy bien explicados y no son muy largos.

So here I show you the first card I made. Lots of lovely layers in this card.
Aquí les maestro la primera tarjeta que hice. Muchas capas encantadoras en esta tarjeta.


My daughter was around and she wanted to play along. So she made a few background with me. When she heard I was going to make a shaker card she went crazy, dancing around me…jumping…So I helped her a little bit with some of the assembling, but she made most of the card. And here it is…just lovely!
Mi hija estaba por ahí merodeando y quiso ponerse a trabajar conmigo. Así que hizo varios fondos parecidos a los que iba hacienda yo. Cuando escuchó que iba a hacer una tarjeta ¨shaker¨ comenzó a saltar y bailar de alegría…La ayudé un poco para armar la trajeta, pero ella hizo casi todo. Y aquí la tienen…Hermosa!

I hope you like them :)

Espero que les guste :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.