Friday, October 2, 2015

A little birdie told me... Card

I made some cards using a freebie from Create a Smile, I found them on Instagram and wanted to try their designs. I saw some cute examples so I gave it a try. I like this bird so much!
Hice unas tarjetas utilizando unas imágenes gratis ¨freebies¨ de Create a Smile, los encontré en Instagram y quería probar sus diseños. Vi unos ejemplos bellísimos así que decidí probar. ¡Este pajarito me encanta!
I´m submitting these cards for a DT call.
Estoy presentando estas tarjetas para un llamado al Equipo de Diseño.

I coloured the bird with watercolor pencils and inked the edges of the panels with distress ink using an ink blending tool.
Le puse color al pajarito con lápices de acuarela y un poco de tinta Distress difuminado en los bordes de los paneles.
I found the perfect sentiment looking through my stash, it belongs to a set from Stephanie Barnard. I decided to use it in all the cards, they are very similar but with a bit of change in the design.
Encontré el mensaje perfecto buscando entre mis cosas, pertenece a un set de sellos de Stephanie Barnard. Decidí utilizarlo en todas las tarjetas, son muy similares pero con algunos cambios en el diseño.

I also added some glossy accents to the birds´ eyes to give it shine and dimension.
También le puse glossy accents a los ojos de los pajaritos para darles brillo y dimensión.
I love the fact that they can be used for different occasions, as you can complete the message in the inside with whatever news you have.
Me encanta que pueden ser usadas para cualquiera ocasión, porque en el interior de la tarjeta se puede completar el mensaje con cualquiera que sea la noticia o evento.

I hope you like them ;)
Espero que les guste ;)

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I love the sentiment! It goes so well with the little bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute little birdie and the bold sentiments work perfectly to xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.