Friday, October 2, 2015

Halloween Cards

 I made a couple of Halloween cards. I had the idea of drawing my own spider web, so I drew it with a versamark pen and white heat embossed it. I tried two effects, one with a light pressure on the pen and another with more defined and thicker lines. Both had good results.
Hice un par de tarjetas para Halloween. Tenía la idea de dibujar la telaraña, así que la hice con un rotulador Versamark y emboss de color blanco. Probé de dos maneras, una haciendo poca presión con el rotulador y otra con líneas más definidas y gruesas. Ambas me dieron buenos resultados. 
 Then I used Distress Inks and the distress tool to blend the ink for the background, I love to see how the embossed areas resist the ink and the design comes to live.
Luego utilicé tintas Distress y la herramienta para difuminar la tinta en el fondo, me encanta ver como la parte que tiene el emboss resiste la tinta y comienza a verse el diseño.
 For the sentiments and elements of the card I used a stamp set from Stephanie Barnard. I heat embossed them with black, then added some shimmer with a Wink of Stella clear brush pen to the hat and ghost.
Para los mensajes y elementos de las tarjetas utilicé un set de sellos de Stephanie Barnard. Los coloqué haciendo embossing con calor en negro, y luego le agregué algo de brillo al sombrero y al fantasma con un Wink of Stella clear brush pen.
 I´m entering these cards for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.



1 comment:

  1. Stunning cards! Love the ghost. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.