Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hello Cards

I made these `hello´ cards with the masks I used to make other cards. When I peeled off the masks after painting with watercolours they looked so pretty that I had to use them. In fact, I worked first on these cards and I haven´t finished the initial cards I was working on.
Hice estas tarjetas `hello´ con las máscaras que utilicé para hacer otras tarjetas. Cuando despegué las máscaras después de pintar con acuarelas se veían tan bonitas que tuve que utilizarlas. De hecho, primero me puse a trabajar en estas tarjeta y no he terminados las tarjetas que inicialmente pensaba hacer.
They are as simple as can get. Some scraps of patterned paper on a craft base. Then some glossy accents on the word hello, to give a special finish and glossiness and to strengthen it as the mask was made of freezer paper.
Son muy simples. Algunos restos de papeles sobre una base color craft. Y luego un poco de glossy accents en la palabra hello para darle un toque especial y brillo, y para reforzarlas un poco porque estaban hechas de papel de congelador (freezer paper).



I hope you like them ;)
Espero que les guste ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.