Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy Halloween Card

Today I´m sharing another Halloween card. A few weeks ago I ordered a skulls stencil by Dyan Reaveley, I had other plans for it but it came at the time I was thinking halloweeny stuff...so I made a background for my card using black distress ink with an ink blending tool.
Hoy comparto otra tarjeta de Halloween. Hace unas semanas hice un pedido de una plantilla de calaveras de Dyan Reaveley, tenía otros planes para esta plantilla pero cuando me llegó estaba pensando en cosas de Halloween...Así que hice un fondo para mi tarjeta con tinta distress negra y la herramienta de difuminar la tinta.
I didn't want to cover much of the skulls so I found an image on the internet with a cat´s silhouette and cut it out of black cardstock. I found many images I wanted to use: haunted houses, bats, spiders, etc. But I went of the cat. This is great because your not limited to the stamps you have, plus you can resize it to your desire or flip the image in case it fits better the other way.
No quería tapar mucho las calaveras así que solo le puse una silueta de un gato que encontré en internet y la corté en cartulina negra. Encontré muchas imágenes que quería utilizar: mansión embrujada, murciélagos, arañas, etc. Pero me decidí  por el gato. Esto es muy útil porque no estás limitada a los sellos que tengas, además que puedes variar el tamaño a lo que quieras o dar la vuelta a la imagen en caso que quede mejor de la otra forma. 
I also added some wink of Stella clear brush pen to the cat to give it some shimmer.
For the sentiment I used a stamp from Stephanie Barnard and heat embossed it with silver. I also blended some vintage photo distress ink around the sentiment to make stand out a bit.
También le puse un poco de brillo al gato con el rotulador wink of Stella clear brush.
Para el mensaje de la tarjeta utilicé un sello de Stephanie Barnard y con polvos plateados hice el grabado con calor. También difuminé un poco de tinta distress color vintage photo para resaltar las palabras.

I hope you like it ;)
Espero que les guste ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.