Monday, October 12, 2015

Video: quick and easy thank you card

Today I bring another project from all the colouring I´ve been doing for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. For day 11 of the challenge I went for something easy, I just colored some black and white patterned paper with markers and other with distress inks. Just enough to give them a pop of color.
Hoy traigo otro proyecto de todas esas entradas que hago para el reto de colorear de 30 Day Coloring Challenge. Para el día 11 del reto hice algo sencillo, solo coloreé papel decorado blanco y negro con rotuladores y tintas distress. Solo lo suficiente para darles un toque de color.

I found an old patterned paper stack and decided to play with it, I thought by adding a bit of color might make it more interesting and work for a simple card. As special touch I die cut the sentiment from craft foam, the dimension it gives to the words is gorgeous.
Encontré un montón de papeles decorados viejos que tenía por ahí y me puse a jugar con ellos, se me ocurrió que agregándoles un poco de color podía hacerlos más interesantes y quedarían bien en una tarjeta. Como toque especial troquelé el mensaje en goma eva, el relieve que le da a las palabras es espectacular.

Here I put together a quick video to show you how I made it.
Hice un pequeño video para mostrarles como las hice.

I hope you like it ;)
Espero que les guste ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.