Thursday, October 15, 2015

Treats for you! Halloween card


More Halloween! 
¡Más Halloween!
I´ve been participating in the 30 day coloring challenge hosted by Kathy at thedailymarker.com It´s the 3rd edition of the challenge. I´ve been colouring like crazy every single day, but I´m not posting everything here because I wanted to make it easy for me, so I chose to share them on Instagram, it´s quick and easy. You can see what I´ve done here. If you want to see what everyone is posting on Instagram for the challenge you can search with #thedailymarker30day3 It´s so fun!
I´ll be sharing in my blog the finished projects once I get there...
He estado participando en el reto de 30 días de colorear de Kathy en thedailymarker.com Es la 3ra edición del reto. He estado coloreando como loca todos los días, pero no estoy haciendo entradas en el blog porque quería hacerlo de manera sencilla, así que estoy compartiendo lo que hago a través de instagram, es rápido y fácil. Puedes ver lo que he hecho aquí. Si quieres ver lo que la gente sube a instagram para este reto puedes buscar #thedailymarker30day3 ¡Es una pasada!
Estaré compartiendo en mi blog los proyectos terminados, cuando los termine...
On day 4 of the challenge I finished the painting and die cutting some bird crazy from Tim Holtz. I made 6 of them. I took 2 to make this card. I watercolored them using distress markers. Then die cut them twice, to layer the eyes, beak and wings. 
En el día 4 del reto terminé de colorear y troquelar los bird crazy de Tim Holtz. Hice 6 en total. Para estas tarjeta utilicé dos. Los pinté con distress markers usándolos como acuarelas. Luego los troquelé dos veces para poder superponer los ojos, picos y alas.
For the cute witches hats I got a stamp from Stephanie Barnard and stamped it on a piece of cardboard and heat embossed it with Vintage Amethyst Wow Embossing Powder. Then I fussy cut them.
Para hacer estos monos sombreritos de bruja utilicé un sello de Stephanie Barnard y lo sellé sobre un pedazo de cartón y le hice grabado con calor utilizando Vintage Amethyst Wow Embossing Powder. Y luego lo corté cuidadosamente con tijeras.
The sentiment and spiders were stamped with staz-on black ink using the same stamp set I used for the hat (it´s a very old stamp set). I drew the spider web strings using a thin black permanent marker. I also blended some tea dye distress ink around the card.
El mensaje y las arañas las hice con tinta negra de staz-on utilizando el mismo set de sellos que utilicé para los sombreros (es un set muy viejo). Los hilos de tela de araña donde cuelgan las arañitas los dibujé con un rotulador fino de tinta permanente negra. También le difuminé un poco de tinta distress color tea dye alrededor de la tarjeta.
The card looks gorgeous in real life, I had a hard time taking the photos to portray the real colors.
La tarjeta se ve espectacular en vida real, se me hizo muy difícil hacer una buena foto que mostrara bien los colores reales.

I hope you like it ;)
Espero que les guste ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.