Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pocket Album using the Fuse tool with video


A while ago my daughter had a slumber party with 3 friends and had an amazing time to celebrate her birthday. She asked me what we could do with the photos of that event, so I told her I would make an album for each one of them. I knew it was a lot of work but her smile was well worth it.
Hace un tiempo mi hija hizo una fiesta de pijamas con 3 amigas para celebrar su cumpleaños. Ella me preguntó qué podíamos hacer con las fotos de ese evento, y le dije que podía hacer un album para cada una de ellas. Sabía que era mucho trabajo pero su sonrisa lo vale todo.

To start my albums I just ordered some prints of my phone´s gallery, I picked 10 pictures of the event and added some journaling to each one, of course, 4 times each. I used the Cheerz App. The quality of the photos is not that good, but they are what were able to capture of that great adventure they had.
Para comenzar los álbumes hice un pedido directamente de la galería de fotos de mi teléfono, escogí 10 fotos del evento y le agregué títulos a cada una, y por supuesto, 4 de cada una. Utilicé la App Cheerz. La calidad de las fotos no es muy buena, pero son lo que pudimos capturar de la aventura que tuvieron.

I wanted to use materials that I already had, so I had to make sure I had enough for 4 albums. And I also wanted to use my Fuse tool. So I took some Becky Higgins Project Life pockets and cut them away, then fused some pockets and added photos and patterned papers.
Quería utilizar materiales que ya tuviera, así que me tuve que asegurar de tener suficiente para 4 álbumes. Y también quería utilizar la herramienta Fuse. Así que cogí las hojas plásticas del Project Life de Becky Higgins y las corté, les hice bolsillos con la Fuse, le metí las fotos y papeles decorados.

I made a video show you how I made them. It´s a bit long as I wanted to include most of the steps. I had a hard time shortening it because I had more than 90 minutes of footage.
Hice un video donde explico cómo los hice. Es un poco largo porque quería incluir todos los pasos. Se me hizo difícil acortarlo porque había filmado más de 90 minutos.

Here are photos of all the pages.
Aquí te muestro fotos de todas las páginas.






















Now my daughter will add some journaling and bring the surprise to her friends...well, it might not be a surprise if they get to read this post today, hahaha!
I hope you like it ;)
Ahora mi hija debe agregarle notas y llevarle la sorpresa a sus amigas...bueno, quizás no sea sorpresa si llegan a leer este post hoy, jajaja!
Espero que te guste ;)

2 comments:

  1. Que hermoso trabajo y que bellísimo recuerdo -- amo tus trabajos, felicitaciones -- margabriela

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.