Thursday, May 28, 2020

Celebrations: stencil techniques Card

Hello everybody!
Today I bring another card I made to keep working with my certification with Altenew, AECP. They offer many classes at their website which are really nice, I have taken a few classes over last few years but now I decided to go with the full certification. I´m already towards the end of the first level.
¡Hola todos!
Hoy traigo otra tarjeta que hice para seguir trabajando para mi certificación con Altenew, AECP. Ofrecen muchas clases en su sitio web que son realmente agradables, he tomado algunas clases en los últimos años, pero ahora decidí ir con la certificación completa. Ya estoy cerca del final del primer nivel.

The class for today’s card is called “Celebrations: stencil techniques” and its wonderful host is Laurel Beard. During this class we explored different ways to use stencils, which is really fun as it involves more “messy” stuff.
La clase para la tarjeta de hoy se llama " Celebrations: stencil techniques " y su maravillosa anfitriona es Laurel Beard. Durante esta clase exploramos diferentes formas de usar plantillas, lo cual es realmente divertido ya que involucra más cosas "desastrosas" jaja.
I fell in love with the technique of stamping with a stencil, it´s an arty style that in my opinion looks quite beautiful. I used some blue and green Altenew Inks, they react very well with water, making this technique work nicely. The stencil I used I created it with my Silhoutte Cameo. I had fun creating different panels, now I have many to keep making more cards.
Me enamoré de la técnica de estampar con una plantilla, es un estilo artístico que en mi opinión se ve bastante bonito. Utilicé algunas tintas Altenew azules y verdes, reaccionan muy bien con agua, haciendo que esta técnica funcione bien. La plantilla que utilicé la creé con mi Silhoutte Cameo. Me divertí creando paneles diferentes, ahora tengo muchos para seguir haciendo más tarjetas.
For today´s card I got one of the panels and die cut a window towards the bottom-right corner. I stamped the different layers of the cute flowers and leaves from “Painted Bloom” stamp set from Altenew and cut them out. Before assembling the card, I stamped a few leaves (Beautiful Day Stamp Set) that would finish decorating the window. I adhered some flowers flat on the card and others with dimension with fun foam, the panel is also raised with fun foam so there is some depth in the little window. I added some sparkle to the flowers with Ranger stickles. 
Para la tarjeta de hoy utilicé uno de los paneles que hice y troquelé una ventana hacia la esquina inferior derecha. Estampé las diferentes capas de las flores del set de sellos "Painted Bloom" de Altenew y las recorté. Antes de armar la tarjeta, sellé algunas hojas (Beautiful Day Stamp Set) que terminarían de decorar la ventana. Pegué algunas flores planas en la tarjeta y otras con dimensión con goma eva, el panel también está elevado para que haya algo de profundidad en la pequeña ventana. Agregué un poco de brillo a las flores con Ranger Stickles.
In order to complete my card, I white heat embossed my greeting on a strip of black cardstock (Painted Butterflies Stamp Set). I felt like the card needed another black element to tie the whole design in, so I added a black mat and black splatters.
Para completar mi tarjeta, puse el mensaje en una tira de cartulina negra con embossing de calor en color blanco (Painted Butterflies Stamp Set). Sentí que necesitaba un poco de otro elemento negro para unir todo el diseño, así que agregué salpicaduras y un borde negro.

I hope you like them and that I gave you some ideas, or at least I make you wanna go create something. Have a wonderful day!
Espero que te hayan gustado y que te haya dado algunas ideas, o al menos te haga querer ir a crear algo. ¡Qué tengas día genial!










2 comments:

  1. lovely background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantabulous! The colours and the layout, everything works well together!!
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.