Sunday, July 5, 2020

For the guys Card


Hello everybody!

My card for today is the last one for level 1 of my Altenew certification!!! After this I will have a special challenge to complete this level, I´m so looking forward to working on the challenge project, which I still don´t know what it is. As I have said before, I´m taking their full program and I’m very excited how it has encouraged me to create and enjoy my crafting time.

¡Hola todos!

¡Mi tarjeta de hoy es la última de las 10 clases del nivel 1 de mi certificación con Altenew! Después de esto, tendré un desafío especial para completar el nivel, tengo muchas ganas de trabajar en el proyecto, que todavía no sé de qué se trata. Como he dicho antes, estoy tomando su programa completo y estoy muy emocionada de cómo me ha animado a crear y disfrutar mi tiempo de elaboración.

 

The quarantine has allowed me to create more, as traveling times are non-existent, being home the whole day asks for a variety of activities, we managed to work from home, do virtual school, exercise, watch TV, craft, cook…it´s been very interesting how we’ve managed our time. On the other hand, I´ve been stuck with the materials I have to create my cards, I haven´t been able to order anything and my local scrapbooking store went out of business after this tough times 

La cuarentena me ha permitido crear más, no tengo que movilizarme a ningún sitio, estar en casa todo el día requiere una variedad de actividades, nos las arreglamos para trabajar desde casa, hacer colegio virtual, hacer ejercicio, mirar televisión, hacer manualidades, cocinar ... Ha sido muy interesante cómo hemos manejado nuestro tiempo. Por otro lado, me quedé corta con los materiales que tengo para crear mis tarjetas, no he podido pedir nada y la tienda de scrapbooking local tuvo que cerrar después de estos tiempos difíciles 


“For the guys” class is led by Jennifer Rzasa and what an amazing job she does, with very simple ideas she makes perfect cards for any man. I really enjoyed she approach in this class. I was drawn to her ideas on using geometric stamps, but I don´t have any and wasn’t able to order them. So, I decided to make the shapes by masking the areas to build a geometric pattern using some Altenew Inks, so a bit of ink blending, moving masks (I used post-its), more ink blending. It was fun!

La clase "For the Guys" es impartida por Jennifer Rzasa y me encantó el trabajo tan increíble que hace, con ideas muy simples, hace tarjetas perfectas para cualquier hombre. Realmente disfruté su enfoque en esta clase. Me atrajeron sus ideas sobre el uso de sellos geométricos, pero no tengo ninguno y no pude ordenarlos. Entonces, decidí hacer las formas enmascarando las áreas para hacer un patrón geométrico usando algunas tintas Altenew, mezclando tinta, utilicé “post-its” como máscaras. ¡Fue muy divertido!


I chose a blue, green and grey palette for my card. I cut the geometrical panel in two pieces to create two borders. I wanted to add some leaves to the card to break the geometric, straight lines that I had going on. So, I stamped them with black ink directly on my grey card base. I used the “Adore You” stamp set for the leaves and also the sentiment.

La paleta de colores para mi tarjeta es azul, verde y gris. Corté el panel geométrico en dos piezas para crear dos bordes. Quería agregar algunas hojas a la tarjeta para romper las líneas geométricas y rectas que tenía. Entonces, los sellé con tinta negra directamente en la base de mi tarjeta gris. Usé el set de sellos "Adore You" para las hojas y también el mensaje.


 The two side panels are raised with some foam fun to give some dimension to that “window” created with the two strips.

Los dos paneles laterales los levanté con un poco de goma Eva para darle cierta dimensión a esa "ventana" creada con las dos tiras.


 

I hope you like them and that I gave you some ideas, or at least I make you wanna go create something. Have a wonderful day!

Espero que te hayan gustado y que te haya dado algunas ideas, o al menos te haga querer ir a crear algo. ¡Qué tengas día genial!


Gaby









2 comments:

  1. Love the colors. And I like the combination of geometric shapes and organic shapes. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, G! This is so good. Love the colours! Love the layout. Love the stamps!!
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.