Friday, July 3, 2020

Seasonal scene building Cards


Hello everybody!

My cards for today are more creations to add to my classes for my Altenew certification. As I have said before, I´m taking their full program and I’m very excited how it has encouraged me to create and enjoy my crafting time.

¡Hola todos!

Mis tarjetas para hoy son más creaciones para completar mis clases de la certificación de Altenew. Como he dicho antes, estoy haciendo su programa completo y estoy muy emocionada de cómo me ha animado a crear y disfrutar mi tiempo de manualidades.


 Nichol Mogouirk was in charge of this class, she showed several ways to build various kinds of scenes using different techniques. For my class project I decided to make a window card that shows a spring scene inside.

Nichol Mogouirk estuvo a cargo de esta clase, ella demostró varias formas de construir tipos de escenas usando diferentes técnicas. Para mi proyecto de esta clase, decidí hacer una tarjeta con una ventana que muestra una escena de primavera en el interior.


I created the window with rectangles dies, stacking them up to give it more dimension. The cute scene inside I made it using two stamp sets (Painted butterflies and Vintage flowers), I also used some Altenew Inks to blend the background, they blend very easily.

Creé la ventana con troqueles rectangulares, apilándolos para darle mayor dimensión. La linda escena en el interior la hice usando dos sets de sellos (Painted butterflies and Vintage flowers), también usé tintas Altenew para mezclar el fondo, se mezclan muy fácilmente.


The window is quite big so there is not much room for writing a personal message, to fix this I decided to paste the scene like a notecard inside the card, so when you open the card you see the whole scene and you lift it to reveal a nice white area for writing the message.

La ventana es bastante grande, por lo que no hay mucho espacio para escribir un mensaje personal en el interior. Para solucionarlo, decidí pegar la escena como una tarjeta dentro de la tarjeta, así que cuando la abres, ves toda la escena y la levantas para revelar una bonita zona blanca para escribir el mensaje.


I hope you like them and that I gave you some ideas, or at least I make you wanna go create something. Have a wonderful day!

Espero que te hayan gustado y que te haya dado algunas ideas, o al menos te haga querer ir a crear algo. ¡Qué tengas día genial!

Gaby

3 comments:

  1. I like how you can see the scene from the outside, even the sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! I love it! You have put a lot of effort in the planning and making of this. Good job!
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.