Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas decor by my kids

I got some wonderful kits for my children to work with. And the best part is that all the money goes to help the people in Phillipines.
I bought them from the ladies at Scrap-n-Chat.
So here is what my children made.
They decided to put them as decoration for their bedroom doors.
They look very cute and my kids are very proud of their work.
Conseguí unos maravillosos kits para que mis niños trabajen. Y la mejor parte es que todo el dinero va para ayudar a la gente en las Filipinas. 
Se los he comprado a las chicas de Scrap-n-chat. Aquí está lo que hicieron mis hijos. 
Los pusimos de decoración en las puertas de sus cuartos. Se ven muy monos y mis hijos están muy orgullosos de su trabajo.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.