Friday, December 13, 2013

More Christmas cards 2013

Here are some of the cards I've made this year...I'm happy that I finally got some stamps in Spanish for the sentiments.
Aquí les muestro algunas de las tarjetas de Navidad que he hecho este año...Estoy muy feliz porque por fin he comprado sellos en Español para los mensajes.

 These first two cards were inspired by ideas from Holiday Card Workshop 2013, where they used masks, different stamps and shades of green inks to create the trees. I'm looking forward to trying this technique again with other shapes.
La inspiración para estas dos primeras tarjetas vino de una clase de Holiday Card Workshop 2013,  donde usaron masks, sellos variados y distintos tonos de tintas verdes para crear los arbolitos. Quiero volver a intentar esta técnica usando otras formas.




The rest of the cards were made with my dear friends at Scrap-n-chat. Aren't they cute?
El resto de las tarjetas las hice con mis queridas amigas de Scrap-n-Chat. A que son muy monas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.