Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Let It Shine online class, lesson 2


Here I am with my card for lesson 2, which required using embossing powder. I used a subtle color from Wow called vintage champagne to emboss both parts of the sentiment, on top of the white cardstock I did some ink blending to make it stand out, and on top of the black cardstock was already very visible.
Aquí estoy con mi tarjeta para la segunda lección, que requería usar polvos de embossing. Utilicé un color muy suave de Wow llamado vintage champagne para el emboss de ambas partes del mensaje, en la cartulina blanca hice una mezcla de tintas suavemente para que destacara, y en la cartulina negra es bastante visible.


I used some of the leftovers from the previous card, like the blue glitter paper.
Utilicé algunas sobras de la tarjeta anterior, como el papel de purpurina azul.

 The sequins give it the final touch.
Las lentejuelas le dan el toque final.
Have a great day!
¡Qué tengas un día genial!

6 comments:

  1. Ooo...this is so pretty! Love the yellow and mint combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellísima - me fascina - 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que hermosa Gaby. Me encanta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que hermosa Gaby. Me encanta

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.