Thursday, April 30, 2020

All about Layering 2

Hello everybody!
Lately I´ve been really focused on my classes at Altenew Academy to complete the first level of my certification (AECP). Being in quarantine has given me more time to work on my crafts, so I´ll stick to that to keep a positive focus on all these crazy times. I really hope everybody is doing whatever possible to avoid spreading the virus. But enough of that, I´m not here to talk about that.
¡Hola todos!
Últimamente me he centrado mucho en mis clases en Altenew Academy para completar el primer nivel de mi certificación (AECP). Estar en cuarentena me ha dado más tiempo para trabajar en mis manualidades, así que me centraré en eso para mantener un enfoque positivo en estos tiempos locos. Realmente espero que todos estén haciendo todo lo posible para evitar la propagación del virus. Pero ya, no estoy aquí para hablar de eso.
My cards today are made for “All about Layering 2” class, this is a free class Altenew offers. The lessons are a great way to get to know the stamp sets, the main idea is to show how to layer them, however I think they are the best way to decide if you want to get a certain set and to spark your creativity by looking at the pretty images the layers form. 
Mis tarjetas de hoy están hechas para la clase "All about Layering 2", esta es una clase gratuita que Altenew ofrece. Las lecciones son una excelente manera de conocer los sets de sellos, la idea principal es mostrar cómo colocarlos para ir poniendo las capas, sin embargo, creo que son la mejor manera de decidir si quieres comprar un determinado set y despertar la creatividad con las bonitas imágenes se forman.
 
The class is led by Nicole Picadura and she does a great job at explaining how to work with each set. In most lessons I realized how the beautiful images could be on their own on a card, there aren´t many more details needed to make a nice project. So, this is what I like the most about this class, stamping a couple of layers on a couple of images and voilà, the card is almost done!
La clase está dirigida por Nicole Picadura y ella hace un gran trabajo al explicar cómo trabajar con cada set. En la mayoría de las lecciones me di cuenta de que las bellas imágenes podrían estar solas en una tarjeta, no se necesitan muchos más detalles para hacer un buen proyecto. Entonces, esto es lo que más me gusta de esta clase: sellar un par de capas en un par de imágenes y listo, ¡la tarjeta está casi lista!
 

The protagonist of my cards today is the “Beautiful Day” stamp set. As I said before, I only needed to stamp the layers and the work was mostly done. To make the cards I started by playing with the stamp set, ink colors and card stock. I decided to go with blue for the flowers, I used the Altenew mini cube set: “Sweet Dreams”. For the leaves I used a mixture of blues and greens (Green Valley Mini Cube set).
El protagonista de mis tarjetas hoy es el set de sellos "Beautiful Day". Como dije antes, solo necesitaba estampar las capas y el trabajo ya estaba hecho. Para hacer las tarjetas, comencé jugando con los sellos, los colores de tinta y la cartulina. Decidí usar azul para las flores, utilicé el set de mini cubos  de tintas Altenew: "Sweet Dreams". Para las hojas utilicé una mezcla de azules y verdes (Green Valley Mini Cube).
 
After stamping many flowers and leaves I fuzzy cut them while watching TV, hahaha. Then I decided on the arrangement of my elements, using inspiration from the cards from the class. Some flowers are stuck with foam tape for dimension. 
Después de sellar muchas flores y hojas, las recorté mientras veía la televisión, jajaja. Luego decidí la disposición de mis elementos, usando un poco de la inspiración de las tarjetas de la clase. Algunas flores están pegadas con algo de dimensión, con goma eva.
 
The sentiment is from the “Painted Butterflies” stamp set, AGAIN!!! Yes, again, I just love those sentiments. I stamped it with black ink it on a simple stripe of white card stock for the first card. And for the second card I die cut the word hugs from black glitter fun foam.
El mensaje es del set de sellos "Painted Butterflies", DE NUEVO! Sí, de nuevo, me encantan esos mensajes. Lo sellé con tinta negra en una simple franja de cartulina blanca para la primera tarjeta. Y para la segunda, usé troqueles para cortar la palabra HUGS de goma eva negra brillante.
 
I hope you like them and that I gave you some ideas, or at least I make you wanna go create something. Have a wonderful day!
Espero que te hayan gustado y que te haya dado algunas ideas, o al menos te haga querer ir a crear algo. ¡Qué tengas día genial!










2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work there Gabriela!! Love the colours and the layouts of the cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.